The AudioControl DQDX features a 24 dB/octave Linkwitz-Riley alignment crossover. This sophisticated crossover offers a flat response without any peak or dip around the crossover frequency and avoids the phase irregularities of lesser crossovers. You can select from six crossover frequencies ranging from 50 to 500 Hz, or a Defeat setting that turns the crossover off.
The package also includes the ACR3 control knob. This remote control offers two modes: Program mode allows the user to adjust the speaker delay, while Music mode adjusts the subwoofer level. This gives you even more control over the sound, and allows you to adjust the settings without accessing the unit directly.
The AudioControl DQDX’s capabilities give you a whole new level of control over your car’s sound. See where it can take you.
- black 6-channel digital sound processor with EQ, crossover, and signal delay
- 24 dB/octave Linkwitz-Riley crossover
- selectable crossover frequency: 50-500 Hz
- separate 7-band graphic EQ for front/rear/subwoofer
- front/rear/subwoofer level matching with input/output level controls
- signal delay controls speaker time alignment:
- L/R: 10ms
- Front/sub: 35ms
- high voltage line driver (maximum output level: 7.5Vrms
- ACR-3 Dash Control Remote included
- 12-volt 1-amp turn-on lead output
- frequency response: 10-22,000 Hz
- recommended fuse: 2-amp
- dimensions: 10-1/4″W x 1-3/8″H x 6-1/4″D