AudioControl builds the EQL for one reason — to make your system sound better. This versatile 2-channel equalizer features 13 bands of adjustment for sonic fine tuning, along with level controls that allow you to match any receiver to any amplifier. And speaker-level inputs allow you to connect the EQL to just about any car stereo, even to factory amps up to 400 watts.
Most car audio problems occur in the bass frequencies, so the EQL gives you six bands of equalization between 31.5 and 180 Hz, along with a rolloff filter that keeps ultra-low bass out of your subwoofer system. You also get seven bands of equalization at octave intervals from 250 Hz all the way up to 16,000 Hz.
Once connected, the EQL makes it easy — turn up the input gain knobs until the indicator light flickers, adjust the output knobs until the light indicates the proper output, and you’re all set. Balanced inputs reject noise caused by your vehicle’s electrical system.
- stereo 13-band graphic equalizer
- 6 bands 1/2-octave wide (bass)
- center frequencies: 31.5, 45, 63, 90, 125, 180 Hz
- 7 bands 1-octave wide (mids and highs)
- center frequencies: 250, 500, 1000, 2000, 4000, 8000, 16000 Hz
- input gain and output level controls and LEDs help with system integration
- 33 Hz subsonic filter (adjustable with optional module)
Other Features and Specs:
- preamp inputs and outputs
- speaker-level inputs
- balanced inputs eliminate noise
- frequency response: 10 to 20,000 Hz
- signal-to-noise ratio: 110 dB
- maximum output level: 9.5 volts RMS
- fuse rating: 2A
- dimensions: 9-7/8″W x 1-3/8″H x 8-1/8″D