Two keys to unlocking great sound in a car stereo system are serious power and extensive control — and this amp’s got them both. For power, AudioControl’s LC-1.1500 mono subwoofer amp puts out up to 1,500 watts RMS, so it’ll make your subwoofers very happy. The adjustable low-pass and fixed subsonic filters make sure your sub gets only the frequencies it was designed to play, while AudioControl’s unique AccuBASS® circuit ensures that your bass sounds great.
Most factory radios turn down the lower frequencies as you turn the volume up in order to minimize stress on inexpensive factory speakers. AccuBASS eliminates this bass rolloff, so you get maximum bass performance when you add aftermarket amps to a factory radio. Onboard LEDs indicate optimized signal flow for inputs and outputs, plus give you a warning when a source is too loud and causing distortion.
- mono subwoofer amplifier
- 850 watts RMS x 1 at 4 ohms (1,500 watts RMS x 1 at 2 ohms)
- Class D amp technology
- AccuBASS® circuitry for improved bass response
- MILC™ (Maximum Input Level Control) LED optimization and clip indicators
- variable low-pass filter (30-230 Hz, 24 dB/octave)
- fixed subsonic filter: 24 Hz
- preamp and speaker-level inputs
- GTO™ (Great Turn On) signal-sensing turn-on with speaker-level input
- fuse rating: 40A x 4
- wiring and hardware not included with amplifier
- 1/0-gauge power and ground leads recommended
- dimensions: 11-15/16″W x 2-1/8″H x 8-1/16″D
By purchasing this product from GoFast Solutions LLC you are agreeing that the item(s) will not be re-sold on any online platform without prior written consent from the president or CEO of GoFast Solutions LLC. *