Availability: In Stock
Kenwood Stereo Power Amplifier
Kenwood KAC-D5101 Class-D Mono Power Amplifier is a Class D mono power amplifier that features up to 1000 watts of max power. This advanced negative feedback circuit improves damping factor and increases accuracy and sound quality.
When a signal is passed to a subwoofer, like a 50Hz note, the speaker will move and create the note. However, because the speaker has mass and a suspension, it won’t stop moving once it’s in motion. This extra movement (sound) creates a type of distortion that’s not part of the original signal.
- Kenwood KAC-D5101
- Class-D Monoblock 4-Ohm Amplifier
- RMS Power Rating:
- 4 ohms: 300 watts x 1 chan.
- 2 ohms: 500 watts x 1 chan.
- Peak power output: 1000 watts
- Speaker Level Input
- Signal Sensing Turn-On
- Variable Low Pass Filter: 50-200 Hz at 24 dB per octave
- Variable Bass Boost: 0 to +18 dB bass boost at 40 Hz
- Fuse rating: 30A x 2
- 8-gauge power and ground leads recommended — wiring and hardware not included with amplifier
- Dimensions: 6-11/16″W x 2-3/16″H x 7-3/8″D
By purchasing this product from GoFast Solutions LLC you are agreeing that the item(s) will not be re-sold on any online platform without prior written consent from the president or CEO of GoFast Solutions LLC. *