Using a Class AB design, the PM400X4 delivers outstanding performance from a compact package. It’s built to stand up to outdoor life, too, with conformal-coated circuitry that withstands moisture and dirt and stainless steel hardware that won’t succumb to corrosion.
Rockford Fosgate also uses the innovative Maximum Efficiency Heat Sink Application (MEHSA3) construction process, which yields up to five times better heat transfer than traditional mounting techniques. As a result, this amp will rock out without overheating, even when tucked into a tight space.
- 4-channel marine amplifier
- 50 watts RMS x 4 at 4 ohms (400 watts peak)
- 100 watts RMS x 4 at 2 ohms
- 200 watts RMS x 2 at 4 ohms (bridged)
- CEA-2006 compliant
- Class AB amp technology
- conformal-coated circuit board — suitable for powersports and marine applications
- marine-grade stainless steel hardware
- hidden top-mount control panel
- CLEAN set-up technology with LED input/output indicators
- variable low-pass and high-pass filters
- frequency response: 20-20,000 Hz
- built-in Punch EQ with +18dB boost @ 45Hz
- fuse rating: 60A x 1 (fuse not included)
- dimensions: 11-1/16″W x 2-7/16″H x 8-13/16″D
By purchasing this product from GoFast Solutions LLC you are agreeing that the item(s) will not be re-sold on any online platform without prior written consent from the president or CEO of GoFast Solutions LLC.