AudioControl designed their DM-810 digital signal processor to integrate into just about any car stereo system, to correct factory sound processing, and to deliver customized, high-fidelity audio to your aftermarket amps, speakers, and subs. You make adjustments and save settings via your laptop (PC or Mac).
The Smart-User DSP software package includes Linkwitz-Riley crossovers, 30-band graphic equalizers, parametric filters, time delay/alignment for inputs and outputs, phase correction, AccuBass™ bass correction, and real-time analyzers (RTA) for the inputs and outputs so you can visually confirm the improvements in the sound.
The DM-810 is “matrix-able,” giving you the ability to combine and route any input to any output. So, if your car’s factory system has separate pre-filtered, time-aligned, or amplified signals going to factory subs, woofers, mids, and tweeters, for instance, the DM-810 can combine them into one smooth, unified signal for you to balance, align, and tune for your better-sounding aftermarket speakers.
- digital signal processor
- 8 input channels, 10 outputs
- all controls and adjustments made with AudioControl Smart-User DSP app on your laptop (PC or Mac) via USB connection
- USB cable included
- control via Android and iOS devices requires an AudioControl AC-BT24 Bluetooth adapter
- adjustable Linkwitz-Riley crossovers (20-20K Hz, 12 or 24 dB/octave)
- 30-band graphic EQ, parametric filters, phase correction
- AccuBASS circuitry for improved bass response
- time delay/alignment for inputs and outputs
- RTA (real-time analyzers) for inputs and outputs
- optional wired remote (#161ACR3) controls level, selects sources, and recalls up to 4 presets
- MILC™ (Maximum Input Level Control) LED optimization and clip indicators
- GTO™ signal-sensing turn-on
- 8 speaker-level inputs (summable)
- 8 preamp inputs and 10 preamp outputs
- coax and optical digital inputs
- recommended fuse rating: 2 amps
- dimensions: 10-1/2″W x 1-5/8″H x 6-1/4″D