AudioControl’s LC6i 6-channel line output converter (LOC) allows you to add aftermarket amps, speakers, and subs to your car’s factory radio, so you can enjoy better and more powerful sound without losing climate controls, voice-activated functions, or other built-in factory features. The LC6i accepts speaker-level signals, so you can use it with just about any setup, even high-powered amplified systems.
The LC6i sums its input signals together, even if they’ve been crossed over for tweeters, mids, and subs by the factory system. That way, you can count on a strong, smooth, full-range signal for your processors and amps. The LC6i features six RCA preamp outputs that’ll handle a traditional front/rear/sub setup.
AudioControl makes it easy: set your factory stereo to about 3/4 maximum volume, turn the output level control of the LC6i until the “Maximized” light begins to flicker, then adjust the gain controls on your amps, and you’re done. You’ve level-matched the output of your receiver to the amplifier’s input, so you can count on getting maximum performance and minimum noise from your system.
- 6-channel line output converter
- 6 speaker-level inputs (each can handle up to 400 watts RMS)
- internal channel summing
- 6 preamp outputs (up to 9.5 volts RMS)
- level matching controls with Maximized Indicator LED
- optional wired remote subwoofer level controller available (#161ACR1)
- AutoMode™ turns 4-channel input to 6-channel output
- GTO™ signal-sensing turn on
- 12-volt turn-on lead output
- recommended fuse rating: 1 amp
- 8-1/16″W x 1-3/8″H x 7-1/2″D
By purchasing this product from GoFast Solutions LLC you are agreeing that the item(s) will not be re-sold on any online platform without prior written consent from the president or CEO of GoFast Solutions LLC. *