Kenwood DRV-N520 Drive Recorder
The Kenwood DRV-N520’s fully automated camera will start recording once the engine is turned on and stop when the engine is turned off. When you’re driving, this camera records a high-resolution, Full HD, wide-angle view of the road to keep a record of anything unexpected. High Dynamic Range technology compensates for sudden lighting changes to ensure you’re always recording the best picture possible.
If you’re involved in an accident, this device’s built-in G-Sensor will detect hard braking or a collision, then save the last, current, and next recordings, preserving a complete record of the event. Video is saved to the included microSD™ card for playback, using the Kenwood Drive Reviewer PC software. You can also set the DRV-N520 to record when the ignition is off — a built-in motion sensor will activate when triggered and record whatever (or whomever) is on the other side of the windshield.
- Full HD portable digital video recorder compatible with select Kenwood video receivers only
- includes vehicle power cable, hard-wire cable option, adhesive-backed mount, and 8GB microSD card
- works with select Kenwood multimedia receivers
- incident time-stamping
- 117° wide-angle view
- alerts driver with warnings of forward collision and departure delay
- high dynamic range for a sharper image
- G-sensor incident and motion detection
- resolution: 2304 x 1296
By purchasing this product from GoFast Solutions LLC you are agreeing that the item(s) will not be re-sold on any online platform without prior written consent from the president or CEO of GoFast Solutions LLC. *